Comment on page
Minted June 30th 2021
All you need is an Ape Gang NFT and a browser to play.
Every Ape has 4 built-in on-chain stats. Strength, Health, Fail % and Critical %. Together these stats determine overall fighting ability.
All 156 traits influence fighting stats. But which traits are good for fighting?
- Fur Type is the most influential trait when it comes to fighting. Fur type determines the baseline strength, health, fail % and critical %.
- Clothing traits add between 6 to 10 strength. Apes with no clothes therefore have considerably lower strength.
- Hat traits add between 10 to 15 extra health points.
- Eye traits improve the chance of hitting a critical attack because the Ape has better vision.
- Mouth traits improve the fail %, making the Ape less likely to miss an attack.
- Ear traits add 5 health points and improve the fail % and critical % by 1.
Every Ape has a passive ability associated with their fur type
Some people buy Apes for aesthetics, some for their fighting ability and some for the rarity.
Ape Gang has 5 special 1/1 Apes, given away as community competition prizes:
- Emperor Ape
- Golden Ape
- Vader Ape
- SpaceX Ape
- Skywalker Ape
Ape Gang has 6 main categories of apes, split by trait count (2T = 2 traits)
- 11 apes are 1T - The rarest type of ape.
- 367 apes are 2T - Second rarest and super clean looking apes.
- 1826 apes are 3T - Very clean looking apes.
- 3206 apes are 4T - A balance of aesthetics and Fight Club strength.
- 2343 apes are 5T - Very strong in Fight Club.
- 493 apes are 6T - Third rarest, 6T apes are the strongest in Fight Club.
The rarest Apes
Ape Gang provides, and will always provide, full commercial usage rights to the individual who owns an Ape Gang NFT. Only the specific Ape Gang NFT(s) which are owned may be used commercially. Usage includes, but is not limited to, product branding, monetising your personal brand image and both film and music productions. With the exception of using an Ape Gang NFT to promote any form of hate speech or criminal activity.