Which Toucan traits are good for fighting?
All 148 Toucan traits and their stats, laid out bare for you to pour over.
Every Toucan has 4 built-in on-chain stats. Health, Strength, Critical % and Fail %. Together these stats determine overall fighting ability. Unlike Apes, Toucans have no passive abilities.
All 148 Toucan traits influence fighting stats. But which traits are good for fighting?
- Plumage provides a background stat to: health, strength, critical damage and fail.
- Hats boost health.
- Beaks boost strength because Toucans use their beaks to inflict damage.
- Accessories boost health, strength, and critical damage due to their rarity.
- Clothes boost critical damage.
- Eyes reduce the chance of failure because of increased vision.
Full breakdown below
Deep dive into the stats spreadsheet