Which Ape traits are good for fighting?
All 156 Ape traits and their stats, laid out bare for you to pour over.
Every Ape has 4 built-in on-chain stats. Health, Strength, Critical % and Fail %. Together these stats determine overall fighting ability.
All 156 Ape traits influence fighting stats. But which traits are good for fighting?
- Fur Type is the most influential trait and determines the baseline strength, health, fail % and critical %.
- Clothing traits improve strength. Apes with no clothes therefore have considerably lower strength.
- Hat traits add extra health points.
- Eye traits improve the chance of hitting a critical attack because the Ape has better vision.
- Mouth traits improve the fail %, making the Ape less likely to miss an attack.
- Ear traits add 5 health points and improve the fail % and critical % by 1.
Full breakdown below
Deep dive into the stats spreadsheet
Every Ape has a passive ability associated with their fur type, these passives make a big difference in the fights, so make sure to take them into account!